Rod Tyter is one of the Forsters’ best known Physiotherapists and he loves living on the coast.
Rods favourite recipe for living on the coast is plenty of surfing and pesto chicken!
Forster Tuncurry Physiotherapy
Established in 1983, Forster Tuncurry Physiotherapy has evolved into a large practice, including nine physiotherapists and three support staff.
Principals Rod and Diane Tyter have constantly endeavoured to expand and diversify the services offered to the residents of the Great Lakes area.
Their physiotherapists provide professional, evidence based assessment and treatment.The practice has strong links to GP’s, specialists and other allied health practioners which facilitates a comprehensive, holistic approach to treatment.
They are very committed to FTP’s new graduate programme which is designed to provide a well supported and diversified experience to facilitate the transition from university to practice.
FTP is proud to partner with the following health care and educational facilities:
- Forster private Hospital: Acute and Rehabilitation Wards, Hydrotherapy, Day Programmes.
- Baptist Community Services: ACFI Consulting, Manual Handling.
- Baptist Community Care: Community based Client Assessments and Treatment Programmes.
- GLAICA. ACFI consulting, Manual Handling.
- North Coast Community Care. Assessments and treatment programmes
- University of Newcastle. Clinical placements of undergraduates.
- Great Lakes Council Aging and Disability Services.