Grace Mccarthy, has lived with her family on the coast for many years. A long time resident of Forster Tuncurry Grace loves the lifestyle of the coast, where she has been able to keep her horses close by and pursue her passion for Show Jumping
Chocolate Fondant Recipe
- melted butter, for greasing
- cocoa powder, for dusting
- 275g dark chocolate
- 225g unsalted butter
- 400g caster sugar
- 0.5tsp vanilla extract
- 5 large free-range eggs, beaten
- 200g plain flour, sifted
you will need
- an ovenproof bowl
- Heat the oven to 180 C, 160 C fan, 350 F, gas 4. Brush the pudding mould sparingly with melted butter, dust with cocoa powder and shake out the excess. Set aside. Melt the chocolate and butter gently in a saucepan. Remove from the heat and stir in the sugar and vanilla extract. Leave to cool slightly.
- Whisk the eggs into the mixture a little at a time, then fold in the sifted flour and a little salt until you have a smooth mixture.
- Place the mixture in the bowl. Place on the middle shelf of the oven and cook for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven, run a knife round the edges, invert and tip out on to serving plates. Serve immediately with vanilla ice cream and fresh seasonal berries.
Many thanks for this and to see other delicious recipes: http://www.womanandhome.com/recipes/315423/chocolate-fondant-recipe